Do you need protein?
Protein is an important nutrient which our bodies need on a regular basis. Without consuming the right amounts of protein every day, we subject ourselves to all kinds of deficiency diseases and weakness. What can lack of protein do to you?
- You will feel tired when you shouldn’t.
- If you feel tired all the time and it is affecting your daily routine, this is a sign of lack of protein.
- You feel weak when you exercise
- If during workout routines you are feeling weak, you are definitely lacking protein.
- Without protein, it becomes difficult for your muscles to indulge in heavy workouts like lifting weights and running.
- Your muscles are not as prominent
- If your muscularity is losing and giving way to a flabbier appearance, do check out on your protein intake.
- Muscles need protein to build and increase. Without adequate amounts of this nutrient, you will not be able to feel as muscular as you want to.
- Your hair is falling out
- This may seem like a weird sign but is actually true.
- Your hair needs protein to grow and remain strong. If you are not consuming enough protein, your body must go into a kind of conservation mode.
- In this conservation mode, the precious and little amounts of protein that your body is making will be spent on other activities and not hair.If you are protein deficient and are suffering from any of the above mentioned signs, you need to remove this deficiency. A protein supplement can help, especially if you like working out. Try Myprotein – a very popular and respected nutrition brand which is based in the UK. They offer a diverse range of products which you should definitely check out.